Tuesday 25 November 2008

Word of Promise- Next Generation!


The Word of Promise Next Generation New Testament mp3 set was a fun way to listen to the bible. The characters really bring the scenes in the bible to life. I would say the target audience for this would be between the ages of 8 and 13. Even though the International Children's Bible (ICB) New Testament translation was used I was still interested in listening as an adult. While I am an adult it was overly easy to listen to and understand. The sound effects and “acting” were by far better than a few other “bible on CD” sets I have listened to. The actors/actresses are young and popular. Many are from hit shows like Hannah Montana, American Idol, and High School Musical to name a few. The preteens are sure to be drawn to it. I really enjoyed this version and I look forward to checking out the adult version!

You can learn more about The Word of Promise: Next Generation by visiting the link below:

Word of Promise!

No comments: